Friday, 1 November 2013

This week we have mainly been dancing!

I've decided that one of the greatest compliments it's possible to receive is the approval of your daughter.  Over the past few months I've been writing and recording songs for her, all of which are based on her own interests and activities.  The songs are loaded on a little MP3 player that is dedicated to kids music, along with a couple of hundred other kid songs.  It consequently take a while to cycle through the collection but last night I was lucky enough to be with her when the songs I'd done came on.

She went crazy.

In the first clip she's listening to "Dear Zoo", based on the book of the same name.  See what she does, entirely unprompted, when "They sent a lion..."


As for this clip, this is the second song I wrote and so it's become a staple of music time. "Hey Baby" is meant to be an 'action' song to dance to, and she certainly jiggles around a lot. She's particularly good at the 'twist down to the ground' and the second load of clapping!

No comments: