Monday, 4 November 2013

Blog video updates

Today is a 'work from home day' due to concerns that the trial of Mohamed Morsi woudl bring Cairo traffic to a standstill (and thus make it impossible to travel to/from school).  Reports are due to be written by Sunday, and I'm still ploughing through the marking of 60+ essays.  I should really be doing some now, but my computer (where I've got the markscheme) has warned me that I'm running out of space on the hard drive.

Having had a quick look at where I could make some space, I've realised that squirrelled away in the depths of a billion sub-folders are a collection of videos - some dating as far back as January.  They're all vids we filmed on a camera and transferred to the computer to be edited and uploaded to YouTube, but we never got round to it.

So now I'm starting to get round to it.  Yes some of them are quite 'old' and, yes, they're possibly of no interest to you now that Leila has developed beyond the stage they show.  But I think it's right that since we have them we should edit and share them.  It really will take me a while to get through them all, but to get you going here are links to a couple of posts that feature the newly-finished video clips.

No comments: