So I've blogged about the various tips I've written for the Grauniad 'I've Been There' site and their competitions. They started a new feature recently called "Been There Locals" where people who live in major cities inpart advise as only they know best!
Well - I'm the new "Been There Local" for Cairo!
Alice has lived and worked in Egypt's capital for four years now and has brilliant tips from where to drink with a view to where to get to grips with the city's amazing history
EDIT on Thursday 17th November: The front page of I've Been There has a picture of the Camel Market and in a "bit of a fanfare" is welcoming me to the Local Tippers!
EDIT on Saturday 19th November: First Grauniad typo spotted.
Well - I'm the new "Been There Local" for Cairo!
Alice has lived and worked in Egypt's capital for four years now and has brilliant tips from where to drink with a view to where to get to grips with the city's amazing history
EDIT on Thursday 17th November: The front page of I've Been There has a picture of the Camel Market and in a "bit of a fanfare" is welcoming me to the Local Tippers!
EDIT on Saturday 19th November: First Grauniad typo spotted.


No comments:
Post a Comment