Hello happy readers
I'm just sitting here, thinking I'd like to write a post on the blog. The thing is, I've not really got much to write about, and the whole evening feels a bit weird. Firstly, it's Saturday but in order to make up missed teaching time due to Eid we were in work today. Secondly, neither of us got any real lunch and so were really hungry by the time we got home. We ate, as I did as a kid, at 5pm. Third, the clocks changed on Thursday night so we gained an hour in bed but still got up with our bodies - at about 6.30am on Friday morning. this is particularly impressive as we were at a party the previous night. I'm sure photos will follow, since it was the! first time I had a clean-shaven chin in 5 years! I'm growing it back now, although at the moment it looks like designer stubble. But then again one of my IB students said it makes me look younger, which is a compliment of sorts I guess.
This has thrown the whole evening into a really weird place - we went down to Road 9 to pay our Internet bill and get some birthday presents for friends, and were back by 7pm. Now I've finished work for the evening (or at least as much as I want to finish) and am having a beer. Twice in the past hour I've felt like going to bed.
It's not even half-past eight and it feels very strange indeed!
No comments:
Post a Comment