It calls itself a "free online food ordering service" so we decided we'd try ordering some food online for free. We paid for the food, obviously, but not for the ordering service. Hooray!
We can guarantee that this was totally unscripted...we didn't know they'd call!
4 comments:
Love the Otlob! Hope you enjoyed the traditional Egyptian chili cheese burger, chicken caesar salad and pecan pie..bon eppetit!
Oh man - I thought we were going to see the burger but you left us in suspense! Next time we need pictures of the food!!!
But we didn't se any of the foood! Was that an ambulance we heard screeching up road 206? keep us posted!!
Mary-Jane says " Hi how are you both, great to see and hear you in CAIRO, I'm at Jim and Nett's tonite, and loving seeing your blogs which I hope to catch up on at home soon.
Lots of love to you both, and keep us posted ."
Mike M-J and Patti
Post a Comment