So we took a wander over and decided on a nice tall basket for laundry. When we asked the price, he pointed back to the cart and said "how many?" wanting us to buy more before we settled on a price. There were lots of different designs, but I thought a small bowl-shaped one would do for fruit and he dug around to find us some of those. We decided on two of them and asked again how much for the lot. LE65 for the large basket and the two small ones for LE35 I then asked if this was the bess price and he lowered the small one to LE25 for the two. LE90 for the lot wasn't too bad to be honest, but then he threw in a larger bowl and said LE100.
And now I'm becoming addicted to sniffing the baskets, as they smell so good! mmmmm wicker!
1 comment:
Good choice, like the bargaining - very bold. Love those baskets and I just imagine that 'musty/reedy' smell!
Post a Comment