Sunday, 23 June 2013

Waking up in the night...

...well one of us is...and it turns out that's me!

Last night Leila slept from 7pm until 6am without waking!  Her first ever night of sleeping through.

Normally she wakes for a feed around 3am and then wakes between 5am and 6am to get up, but last night she didn't wake for a feed at all and Scott's 6am alarm went off before she cried out for me to come through. 

Now, just because she slept through doesn't mean that I did!  Of course I woke up at 1.30am and then again at 5am both times checking the time and checking that the monitor was still working!

It was great that she slept so well - and hopefully I will sleep well too at some point.  I'm not counting on this being more than a fluke at this stage though and fully expect to be woken up in the early hours once more.

No comments: