Monday, 28 May 2012

Can you tell what it is yet?

I guess some people can - as this week, for the first time, I've had people who don't 'know' coming up to ask me if I'm pregnant!
 
It started with one of the Secretaries at work (who was very excited when I said I was....don't know what reaction it would have been if I said I wasn't!), then today the cleaner on my floor asked me (by jesticulating a 'round belly' shape and smiling).  Scotty was approach by two students whom we both teach today who coyley asked him. Just to get a reaction out of them he did say at first "erm, no, she's just a bit fat" to which they looked back in horror (haha!), but he quickly told them the truth and they were very congratulatory too.
 
So here's a picture of what I looked like today to see if you would be able to tell too!
 
 

2 comments:

Brad & Emily said...

I can tell! How exciting. Will you find out the gender of the baby?

Alice said...

Hey Brad and Emily :-) Yes, I think we will try and find out the gender - let's see if the Baba will uncross its legs at the next scan!!!