Monday, 23 January 2012

Gift Swap from Tenerife


Today at work our Gift Swap gift arrived - all the way from Tenerife in Spain!
It was a huge box and it had been opened by the Egyptian Postal Service of course, but they sealed everything back up and nothing had been taken or was broken - which was amazing because there was loads in the box and four glass jars too!
Thank you to Leeroy who sent it to us and for;
  • A map of Tenerife
  • A colection of leaflets about Tenerife - including one on walking (Yey!)
  • A Guide Book on Tenerife
  • Two newspapers; Tenerife News and Island Connections
  • A CD of the band Cupier 
  • A jar of special Canarian palm honey
  • A set of three spreads / sauces, Mojo Rojo, Mojo Verde, Almogrote Gomero
  • A box of Platano con Chocolate (chocolate banana)
  • A box of Piedras del Teida (chocolate almonds)
  • A foodie / recipe calendar
  • A magnet
  • A straw
  • A mini-cactus
  • Two little chocolate / biscuits
I love the Gift Swap. It's such a great idea and really fun to do. I had worried that this year the packet wasn't going to get through to us, but I wasn't upset as I really enjoy the putting together of the package that we send and seeing online the other packets that people recieve. 
Already looking forward to next year's swap and thinking about what I might be able to get for someone!

Our UKNova fridge magnet collection!

No comments: