Friday, 27 February 2009

Weekend

Well it's the weekend now, here in Cairo.
We've had a quiet week - staying in every night this week. We caught up on TV watching and made a mean chilli. This was because I was back in Cairo so late on Sunday morning and had a lot of sleep to catch up on from my trip, and because last weekend Scotty got a cold and has been struggling through school. The colds we get out here are a bit of everything; a bit of a sore throat, a bit bunged up and hedache-y. This cold has been going around work, and so maybe it was only right that after being back five days I now have it!
So what is the remedy? Tea and pink wafers at the moment!
I'm feeling a bit better already, so hopefully will be well enough for dinner at La Bodega tonight(if we can find this restaurant which is on the first floor of an unmarked building!)

1 comment:

nettle said...

Honey & lemon much better thatn tea and pink wafers - really!!! And take paracetemol to reduce temp.